Technical Writer - Senior
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Senior Technical Writer - Cambridge/remote
- An experienced software technical writer with API/SDK documentation under your belt?
- Looking for a new role with a growing company?
- Wanting to work with software that enables our modern world?
- Keen to work with helpful and supportive SMEs?
- Excited about learning and working with docs-as-code?
If you've answered yes to all of the above, then keep reading
We've got a great opportunity with one of our Cambridge clients to produce a range of technical documentation for their world-leading software solutions. In this newly created role, you'll join a small team of enthusiastic writers working closely with developers in an Agile environment where your ideas will be valued and supported.
- Experience as a technical writer in an Agile software development environment.
- Solid experience of writing API/SDK documentation.
- Some experience in one or more of the following: MadCap Flare, Markdown, Git and/or AsciiDoc.
- A friendly, personable approach.
This role is easily accessible by public transport and is based in Cambridge, with some homeworking available. On offer is a very attractive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, generous pension, and gym membership.