Senior Consultant - Energy Management
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Senior Consultant - Energy Management
Managing complex or multi-client projects? Energy management and auditing including onsite deep dive assessments? Development of net zero pathways? Experience in industrial and manufacturing? Able to delivery a range of services? Keen to develop Net Zero pathways?
Lewis Davey is working with an award-winning organisation who have worked with some of the biggest names in the business, across a wide range of sectors. An expert in the industry, our client is expanding and looking to appoint a Senior Consultant to deliver a range of profitable energy, water and carbon management consultancy services to corporate clients with a focus on manufacturing and industrial. Lewis Davey are looking to speak with individuals with project management and technical expertise in corporates; an engineering background, degree or equivalent.
· Project Management: Manage a range of energy and water reduction projects concurrently ensuring the successful delivery to the client on time, to quality and within an agreed budget.
· Technical input: To provide technical input to projects. Leading the delivery of energy and water reduction audits at manufacturing sites with particular focus in the food and drink sector. To work with sites to develop metering and data collection solutions that are supported by our proprietary software.
· Business development and proposal writing: To develop business by either increasing the value of existing accounts or by supporting more senior members of the team in targeted business development activities such as writing proposals and/or delivering technical webinars.
· Client management: To maintain strong relationships with existing clients and build lasting relationships with new clients with the expectation of maintaining and, where possible, increasing revenues from key accounts.
· Operational: To provide timely responses to operational needs including (but not limited to) time sheeting, invoicing, reviews, project management information, health & safety etc. As a senior consultant there will also be an expectation to share knowledge to support the development of junior team members.
What you will need to succeed
· Degree (or equivalent) in engineering
· Managing complex or multi- client projects
· Energy management and auditing including onsite deep dive assessments
· Development of net zero pathways
· Key account management and new business development
· Managing bids and delivering proposals to deadlines
· Leading and facilitating workshops/seminars
· Energy management systems (ISO50001)
· Energy use in industrial systems (refrigeration, compressed air, boilers and steam systems)
· Production systems in manufacturing industry
· Metering, Monitoring & Targeting
· Electrical infrastructure & systems
· Process Optimisation
· Heat Recovery Systems
· Renewable energy
· The policy framework within which our energy clients operate such as CCA, ESOS, EUETS, IPC permits
· High level of competence in the use of IT, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Masters or relevant post-graduate qualification Chartered Engineer status Member of professional institutions such as IChemE, IMechE and EI.
· Commercial experience in securing and negotiating business contracts, and support others to do the same.
· Energy use in buildings (Boilers, HVAC, lighting, motors and drives, building management systems) Technology design & implementation
· Measurement & verification
· DSR and flexibility
· Renewable energy technology design and implementation
· CHP feasibility & design
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.