Posted on May 1, 2021 by Procorre
It's an exciting time to join Corre Energy, a high growth organisation in the renewable energy sector. Corre Energy are currently achieving high levels of public, private and EU funding to undertake a growing number of energy storage projects in Europe.
Corre are accelerating the energy transition by developing, designing, and commercialising underground energy storage systems in salt caverns, specifically Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) and hydrogen-based systems.
After an exciting start to Corre Energy's operations, the executive team have grown the business to a point where an FP&A Manager is now an essential part of their growth strategy. Reporting to the CFD the FP&A Manager will be responsible for financial reporting, budgets and the review & building of financial models to support 2, 5, and 10 year business plans
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an appetite to come in and make an impact from day one, bringing a wealth of experience ideally from renewable energy. This is a key position where effective communication with a diverse range of stakeholders is essential.
* Manage revenue and cost reporting, budgeting & forecasting processes
* Analyse financial and operational results with KPI's
* Develop financial models to enable the accurate projection of long -term growth through 2, 5 & 10 year business plans.
* Translate the results of financial models and reports into language that will be understood by key stakeholder across the business. Present 'facts without background noise'.
* Identify opportunities for process and reporting improvements and recommend these to management .
* Providing information to allow the business to make investment decisions
* Liaise with other parts of the finance team such as the Investor Relations Manager to ensure they have all the financial information they require.