Sustainability and Energy Engineer
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An international multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint a talented Energy and Sustainability Engineer, to work across a diverse portfolio of projects.
You will be an accomplished sustainability professional with a background, in sustainability assessments most likely with a BREEAM certification, and expertise in energy modelling. You will have a holistic knowledge of sustainability across the built environment and be motivated by supporting clients' Net Zero ambitions. You will have a wider interest and ideally experience carrying out energy modelling projects, ideally with WELL, Fitwel, SKA or sustainability strategies. A knowledge of mechanical Building Services with experience in detailed design would also be beneficial.
About the company:
Our client is a leading international multidisciplinary consultancy, with a reputation for delivering high quality, major projects. They have a highly established sustainability team, that work on a diverse portfolio of projects, and are looking a like minded individual, who is passionate about decarbonisation to join the team.
* Be able to implement sustainability related legislation at a project level, including Part L, FIT's, CRC, RHI's, Local Planning Policy.
* Carry Out dynamic thermal modelling analyses including: Part L Assessments, Comfort Analysis (TM52/59) and natural ventilation studies using IES
* Complete BREEAM related credits such as: thermal comfort, low and zero carbon technologies and reduction of emissions.
* Conducting residential Part L assessments using SAP software.
* Generating Energy & Sustainability Statements to use on developments whilst managing inputs from various design team stakeholders.
* Completing reports to a high quality which will effectively elaborate on any issues along with the conclusions. An integral component of this role is the preparation of sustainability and energy strategies.
If this role is of interest then please apply directly or for further information enquire at or