Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A national award winning engineering consultancy are looking to appoint a talented Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their London sustainability team. The role would suit a candidate with a background carrying out sustainability assessments such as BREEAM, who is now looking to step into a wider sustainability role with a focus around WELL and other sustainability service lines.
You will have a strong background carrying out environmental assessments, most likely as a certified BREEAM Assessor and preferably with wider sustainability experience within the built environment including health and wellbeing projects. The consultancy has a diverse service line supporting their clients in all areas of sustainability within the built environment and look for consultants with a breadth of knowledge, so expertise in WELL, low carbon design and/ or LCA would be advantageous.
About the role:
The role will be split between delivering BREEAM and supporting one (or more) of the consultancies other service lines such as health and wellbeing and sustainable design. The role will involve working on major projects for a selection of the UK's largest developers, providing the opportunity to make a real impact and drive change.
Key skills and experience:
* Leading the delivery of a range of environmental assessments such as BREEAM & WELL
* BREEAM certification (preferred)
* Supporting the delivery of wider sustainability service lines, supporting clients with their sustainability strategies and helping them achieve Net Zero
* Engaging with a variety of stakeholders, ensuring the delivery of a high quality service
* Breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment
If you would be interested in joining a leading organisation's sustainability team, please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on .
Key words: Sustainability - BREEAM - WELL - Sustainability Strategy