Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An independent environmental, engineering and safety consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior or a Principal Environmental Consultant to join their growing Environmental Planning team, with a focus on EIA.
* You will have a broad experience of EIA and planning, potentially from a large multidisciplinary but are now looking to work with a well established yet smaller team in order to work on a breadth of projects from start to finish.
* You will have a qualification (BSc or MSc) in an EIA or Environmental Planning related discipline.
* Either have accredited or be working towards an accreditation from IEMA or RTPI.
* Evidencable history of project management, specifically EIA or ES/EIA report delivery.
* Due to the nature of the role, it would be ideal that you will have a full driving licence.
About the role:
* It's a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join and put your own stamp on projects as part of a growing team.
* Overseeing and contributing towards the marketing and business development material to help the workstream of the environmental planning team.
* Efficient communication across the board, from clients to colleagues and any potential sub-consultants that may be appointed.
* Head the co-ordination and delivery of EIA and SEA plans.
About the company:
* An independent multi-disciplinary consultancy firm aiming to move towards all aspects being in-house.
* Current projects consist of renewables, with a particular focus on Solar and Onshore wind, and delivering net zero for industrial and commercial clients on building development
* Has recently been acquired, resulting in financial backing and opportunities for growth for the business.
* Despite being a multi-disciplinary consultancy, it is a family-owned business with around 50 employees.
* Proud to be an equal opportunities employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, or if you want to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Georgia on or