Graduate Geotechnical Consultant
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An opportunity to join a medium sized consultancy as a graduate to work alongside senior engineers across a range of projects in order to develop skills related to Geotechnical engineering, with exposure to wider staff and unlimited training.
* You will have a BSc or MSc in geology, geotechnical engineering, or a related degree.
* Knowledge of what ground investigation, on-site drilling and sampling and geotechnical testing entails.
* Exposure to HoleBASE is beneficial but not essential.
* Excellent verbal and written communication ability and time management skills.
* Due to the nature of the role requiring you to drive to sites, you will have a full UK driving licence.
About the company:
* A medium-sized independent consultancy specialising in geotechnical and environmental disciplines.
* Founded by two engineers who were motivated to provide a consultancy service without the corporate ideology.
* Pride themselves on having a mindful working environment.
About the role:
* You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge from your degree and utilise it through exposure to a range of development projects.
* You will be working alongside senior engineers across an array of projects, ranging from single plot developments to heavy ground infrastructure investigations for a variety of clients.
* Providing services such as foundation design, soakaways, and site investigations.
* There is no limit on how much training will be received. Any knowledge requirements will be covered.
* Areas that will be touched upon include LCP Drilling, Rotary Drilling, Dynamic Sampling, In-Situ Testing.
If this sounds like a role that resonates with you and your background, or for more information regarding the role, please contact Georgia on or send over a copy of your most recent CV and we will be in touch.