Posted on May 1, 2021 by Acre
London - Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you an experienced Energy Manager with a technical knowledge of Solar PV, Smart Metering, battery storage and reporting systems? I am supporting one of Europe's' leading property management firms whilst they deliver an innovative solar project across their vast portfolio.
The successful candidate will be expected to lead on all energy related matters, optimizing our client's approach to energy including generation, procurement, utilization, conservation and management.
This role will have a specific focus initially on ambitious Solar PV project however will grow and transition into a leader of energy management for our client.
* Managing the outsourced energy management projects
* Growing, managing, and maintaining circa 30mw or rooftop Solar PV systems
* Process large quantities of data and translate into meaningful information to improve performance
* Owning the procurement of energy across our clients portfolio
* Identifying and supporting the rollout of all renewable energy solutions
* Recommend on how to improve energy efficiency for the portfolio and in-house
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to move into a strategic role within a global REIT brand with a fantastic reputation, diverse portfolio, and ambitious development pipeline across Europe.
Essential Skills & Experienced Required:
* Experience with Carbon Reduction Legislation as-well as Energy Saving Opportunity Schemes (ESOS), energy usage and potential energy savings.
* Strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to network effectively and build relationships with individuals
* Ability to contribute to new business development by identifying potential opportunities
To discuss this unique opportunity please contact Jack Porter -