Back End Developer (VB.NET, C#)
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Role: .NET Software Developer/Mid-level software developer Location: Nottingham with remote working Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive with generous benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented .NET Developer for our client based in Nottingham. This role requires at least 5 years' experience with a proven track record of using C#, Python, Web APIs, RabbitMQ and Azure DevOps.
Our client based in Nottingham are a leading dedicated voice specialist, empowering organisations to capture, secure and unlock the value of enterprise-wide voice recordings.
You will be part of an applications scrum team, delivering platforms to support the strategic telephony (physical, on-prem, cloud) integrations. Delivering high quality code to satisfy sprint goals agreed with your Product Owner whilst working within an Agile DevOps mindset.
- More than 5 years software development experience
- A proven track record of using C#, Python, Web APIs, RabbitMQ and Azure DevOps
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to self-manage, problem solve, whilst remaining calm and collected
- Knowledge of software development life cycles including lean agile and scrum principles
- Demonstrable experience in applying DevOps principles and culture
- Experience developing and designing secure applications
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
- Excellent communicator
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- 5% matched company pension
- Flexible working hours