Posted on Apr 30, 2021 by CV-Library
(Office/Field based with travel to trade shows and customers throughout the UK and Europe)
Due to rapid growth and current expansion our client is seeking an experienced Sales Manager in a newly created role.
Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
This is an incredible opportunity for a high calibre sales professional with an outstanding leadership style to advance their career with our growing organisation.
You'll have the chance to put your own stamp on this role and influence sales practices and processes across the company. Leading from the front, you will provide the direction and inspiration to our Sales Agents to ensure that we continue to grow our market share and deliver excellent results.
As a Sales Manager, you will take control of the expanding wholesale business and oversee Sales Agents across the country who represent our brand.
In this engaging role, you will manage a portfolio of your own customers whilst overseeing the activity of other staff and ensure that company targets are achieved.
Specifically, you will:
- Co-ordinate sales meetings between Sales Agents and internal staff
- Act as the point of contact for Sales Agents and customers and our organisation
- Research and contact potential new customers
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails and phone calls
- Schedule and attend sales appointments and meeting
- Prepare reports and other documents
- Maintain regular contact with customers
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least three years' experience in sales and management
- A full, valid driving licence
- A current passport
Adverts and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003