Senior UX Designer
Posted on Apr 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior UX Designer
A leading Digital Software Technology company based in Brighton, East Sussex are looking to recruit a Senior UX Designer to join their Digital Systems team working on the UX Designs for a number of their new technology products they are bringing to market in 2021 and 2022.
This role will be a remote role with one day per month trip to either their London or Brighton offices.
Working as part of the Digital Systems team, the Senior UX Designer will be responsible for leading research and design activities for the user experiences of all their digital products. Their products need to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations through innovative and intuitive solutions - the Senior UX Designer will play a crucial part in helping us realising this.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Senior UX Designer will be taking projects through a full UX project lifecycle where it is relevant from concept to delivery. Where projects are short or mid-flight, the Senior UX Designer will help guide and advise based on their experience and skill set. The Senior UX Designer will work closely with both the business and delivery teams making sure that the user needs are understood and central to the solution implemented. As part of this role they will need to consider how success and post-delivery improvements will be measured.
In addition, the Senior UX Designer will also lead on improving processes and identifying tools which improve the working practices of the Product Design team.
Key accountabilities and duties:
* Establishing and understanding the business context in which products and features are needed.
* Recommending, devising and conducting user research across audiences.
* Analysing research and data.
* Making recommendations based on research and evidence.
* Translating recommendations into designs and prototypes.
* Providing advice and support as part of an Agile development process.
* Conducting post launch and ongoing analysis of user experiences across products as part of a continuous improvement process.
* Where appropriate, conducting day to day line-management duties.
* Working with the Product Design Manager to steer selection, use and adoption of tools and systems to support defining excellent user experiences.
* Working alongside the Product Design Manager to foster the appropriate culture and values within the department.
Skills and Experience:
* Expert in using Sketch, Figma or a similar wireframing or prototyping tool.
* Ability to use tools and methods to map user journeys and flows.
* Agile development experience.
* Has taken a senior UX project leadership role.
* Understanding and experience of development concepts and constraints.
* Extensive interface and system design experience.
* Varied experience of designing and researching for a number of features and sectors.
* Demonstrates accountability and ownership of their own solutions and those under their direction.
* Practical experience of conducting large scale and full life cycle UX projects.
• Able to recommend the best methods to achieve the best solution.
This company offer a superb team working environment, flexible remote work hours and are undertaking a £multi-million investment in their Web and mobile products, systems and technologies, and as a Senior UX Designer you will be instrumental in the User journey and experience their customers have with their web and mobile applications moving forward.
Please send your CV for immediate interview
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £66k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual