QA Automation Engineer
Posted on Apr 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Is this microphone working? Testing, testing one two... we are looking for QA Automation Testers – could it be you?
Tune in for a HUGE announcement!
Upon partnering with a hyper-growth, multi-award winning enterprise software company we’re now looking for one, two, three, four…FIVE QA Automation Engineers to join an elite engineering team and contribute to their amazing AI/ML product (AI/ML experience not essential)
With excellent reviews on Glassdoor and several awards to back it up, it’s no secret that this is labelled as a great place to work. The team is always growing and there is huge scope for progression and the opportunity to try out new areas/techs of interest. Other benefits include remote working, flexible hours and training courses combined with a list of perks in the package.
As an QA Automation Engineer, you will write automated API and UI tests using in-house frameworks to provide optimal test coverage for the features you are responsible for and report any defects. The programming language used daily is Java but open to confident C# users willing to work with Java. For the QA Automation Engineer, some of the other skills we are looking for are…
* Testing tools such as TestNG, Junit, Nunit
* Experience in an agile software development
* Defect management tools such as YouTrack, Jira, ALM
* Continuous Integrations (CI) tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins
* Linux operating systems
* Non-functional testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner
QA Automation Engineer, Day to Day
* Develop automation test cases using Java
* Break down and write test cases to ensure complete coverage
* Be responsible for the quality during the product life cycle
* Reporting and managing defects through to successful resolution
If you feel like your up for testing your skills and developing in this professionally challenging environment – hit that apply button.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£40k - £50k Annual