Brickwork Trainer for Short Duration Courses
Posted on Apr 30, 2021 by The ABC Assessment Centre Ltd
We are now recruiting Brickwork Trainers in various locations around the UK to join our team and deliver our unique Short Duration Training Courses.
Applicants must have up-to-date expertise and at least 5 years' experience within the brick industry, as well as being able to demonstrate a full understanding of/willingness to learn about the modern masonry techniques that underpin our Training Programme.
Our 16 Short Duration Training Courses can be found at
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Be able to work autonomously and in a pressurised environment
- Be able to instruct confidently in front of a group of people in a classroom environment
- Be able to commit to ongoing work, albeit on a part-time basis
- Be prepared to carry out any CPD, as required by the Centre
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
A Train-the-Trainer or instructional techniques course certificate, or equivalent teaching qualification, is desired but not essential
If you are passionate about bricklayer training and feel you possess the skills required, please apply via this link or send your CV and a covering note explaining why you think you're a good candidate to .
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £35k Annual
£450 - £450 Daily
£27k - £27k Annual