Technical Finance Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by Twenty
Global Investment Bank with an office in London are looking for a Technical Finance Business Analyst to review an existing trade accounting interface and expand its uses within the bank.
In this role the Technical Finance Business Analyst will perform detailed analysis on FX and FX Options products booked within the platform Murex and work with both the finance and technology teams to make sure their is accurate accounting recorded accurately within Oracle Financial Accounting Hub and General Ledger systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyse trade booking, processing and outbound trade workflow within Murex
- Ensure trade events are captured and processed correctly and interpreted by the trade Subledger and general ledger.
- Advise on best practice approach on accounting methods for trade cashflows for settlement and valuations for P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Ensure accounting adjustments can be made either through trade tickets or local Finance Adjustments.
- Work with the QA team member on test strategies, test plans and test Scripting.
The ideal candidate will have worked with Investment Banking as a Technical Finance Business Analyst and worked with FX and FX Options. You would have experience of working on trading platforms such as Murex and have experience of Subledger and General Ledger applications. Experience of Oracle General Ledger is advantageous but not essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Consulting