Business Analyst / Project Manager
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire is looking to recruit a Project Manager / Business Analyst for a permanent position. This is a key role which will play an important part within a portfolio of change projects. Working closely with a variety of departments within the organisation, including Product Management, Marketing, Development, Legal and Regulatory, Compliance, Customer and Client facing teams, to build strong working relationships with stakeholders with influence on the projects you are involved in.
The day-to-day work will be varied, from opportunity analysis, change analysis, requirements gathering, documentation through to project planning, project delivery, risks and issue management, project reporting and stakeholder management.
The Role will hold line management responsibility, mentorship and the development for a junior Business Analyst.
The Role will have accountability for the delivery of projects within the business which will require a proven track record in using established methodologies. The Role will be responsible for ensuring all Projects/activity are effectively planned and organised, effective governance processes are in place and implemented and risks, issues and dependencies are properly understood and managed through to acceptance to service, go live and validating the business outcomes/success criteria are achieved.
The role will have accountability for the detailed analysis required for the delivery of medium and large projects and provide analysis support for business change. The BA will be involved at the beginning of the Project/Opportunity Lifecycle to help define the drivers, objectives, scope and requirements, through to the impact of change on the business.
Key Responsibilities Project Management:
· Ensure effective oversight and co-ordination of project activities, effective collaboration and matrix management of interdependencies and escalation and management of relevant risks, issues and change
· Develop project plans, collaborating with the business areas to gain agreement to the activities, timelines proposed and budget required ensuring projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
· Ownership of the full project lifecycle; ensure project deliverables meet business requirements and success criteria
Key Responsibilities Business Analysis:
· Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to understand the problem/opportunity/change, the analysis approach, outcomes/appropriate deliverables and completion of those actions and deliverables
· Works effectively with senior business and IT stakeholders, conducting investigations at a strategic level and assuring the feasibility of proposed solutions
· Ensures that a holistic view is taken of the business situations investigated and that business objectives and requirements are understood
· Utilises business knowledge and experience to assess and advise on the feasibility and options for business change
To be successful for this position, you must have:
· A hybrid of extremely good Business Analysis skills and Project Management ability
· Previous experience with managing medium to large size projects
· Strong people management and communication skills
· Delivery mind-set
This is a full time position and flexibility to work remotely / office.
Interested then please e-mail your CV using the “Apply Now” option