Residential Property Paralegal
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by CV-Library
A great opportunity has arisen within an established law firm where client service standards and quality of work are of the highest importance. This is an ideal role for a talented candidate seeking to progress their career in a firm with high quality work and an enviable reputation in the local market.
Property experience is essential along with:
* Efficient time management;
* Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals;
* Ability to work well within a team;
* Highly motivated, reliable and dedicated to delivering client service to the highest standards;
* A keenness to work closely with clients to build and strengthen firm/client professional relationships;
* Commercial awareness; and
* Attention to detail.
Interviews will be held via video calls.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £44.5k Annual