Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer. Candidate will have in-depth knowledge of DevOps practices, test automation frameworks, and proven experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise in this space as wells mentoring and supporting a team towards a high bar of excellence.
- Takes on a challenging and varied set of problems aimed at how we can further mature our DevOps resources, processes, and engineering capabilities.
- Writes code and scripts that provide desired functionality to the software, typically for sites, products and programs that have little or no precedent. Advocates and models coding and collaboration practices, reviews code, and provides team with feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Researches, designs and implements solutions for fault tolerance, performance enhancement and configuration management of applications.
- Integrates software development and delivery from inception to full operation, ensuring robust released software and systems. Coordinates release of new software and systems.
- Analyzes technical requirements of applications to ensure systems provide required availability, latency, scalability and efficiency. Conducts root cause analysis for production incidents, makes viable changes and moves the product out the door quickly.
- Identifies trends and anomalies over the long term life cycle of the application and platform. Tunes and monitors the application environment. Documents and demonstrates solutions through diagrams, and readable code.
- Contributes to team planning to solve the engineering challenges.
- Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and automate processes for software product releases.
- Ensures that software and program defects in assigned projects or programs are tracked and summarizes and presents findings to management.
- Collaborates with other team members to establish new best practices and maintainable processes.
- Gathers and updates necessary information and communicates to appropriate parties.
- Anticipates, prevents and eliminates problems and creates efficient fixes.
- Works cross-functionally to accomplish assignments and mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Researches and utilizes the latest industry standard tools and practices to meet the evolving needs of our Development and Business teams.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $123k Annual