Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by Charles Oakes & Co
An exciting opportunity is available for a Quality Consultant. This role is located in Strasbourg/France, working for an IT Service Provider at a client in the Public Sector.
The main duties will include:
- Ensure that all processes related to Quality management are set up and maintained;
- Maintain all documentation related to quality management;
- Support the project team and the customer on all issues related to quality management;
- Carrying out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments;
- SharePoint Site maintenance;
- Maintenance of Quality Manuals/Policies and procedures;
- Quality Assessment Duties:
- Perform regularly quality assessments
- Maintain e-folders of all quality assessment reports conducted in the agency
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures
- Proofread communication, documents, draft emails, etc. as needed;
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Ability to create professional documents and emails;
- Run reports & handle special projects as assigned;
- Perform Quality related duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (Master or equivalent) after secondary school;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience as a quality consultant.
Fluent English. French skills are not required.
This position is offered as a long term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BH1413.