Senior Frontend Angular Developer
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
A well-established FinTech consultancy with clients in the Insurance and Investment banking space are looking for a talented developer to add to their high-calibre team. They are adding an exciting, innovative and disruptive product to their portfolio in the Insurance market.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and passionate technologist who lives and breathes code. Someone who has a genuine passion for building great software and constantly improving themselves. An individual who has developed software outside of paid work or who has their own GitHub, StackOverflow or blog would particularly catch our eye.
We are looking for someone that will own the Front End of our platform and provide guidance to other developers. The current Angular front ends are written in TypeScript using Angular 1.x, 2 and 9. Upgrading older projects to the latest version of Angular will be one of the first tasks, as well as developing new features and delivering client projects.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience with REST Web services
- Experience in Angular 6+
- Experience with NPM, Typescript
- HTML5, CSS3 (Less, Sass), Bootstrap
- Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics Degree at 2.1 or above.
- NOSQL Databases (MongoDB in particular)
- C#, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Content Management Systems
- Insurance Industry experience is desirable