Senior IT Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Liquidity, Reporting (7451)
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by iET SA
Senior IT Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Liquidity, Reporting
Senior IT Business Analyst - Liquidity | Zurich City | 9 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst - Liquidity.
Within the Finance Change organization this team delivers regulatory driven projects as well as projects which improve the liquidity management and efficiency of the bank. Furthermore, heavy interactions are required with the Treasury, Risk and IT teams, which are located globally.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You'll have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 10+ years as Senior Business Analyst within the financial services sector
- Experience in regulatory reporting, liquidity or financial accounting subject areas providing exposure to the product/transactions traded and reported in a large banking organization
- Expertise in data architecture, reporting solution design and big data platforms, preferable with IT background
- Familiarity with reporting tools in order to execute testing activities
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira with working experience in an agile delivery environment
- An open, communicative personality with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Analysis and gathering of requirements
- Responsible for solution design (process, controls, functional design, architecture)
- Planning, estimation and delivery tracking
- Testing execution
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.