Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by EXCIS COMPLIANCE LTD
Excis are urgently looking for talented desktop engineer in Grossenkten, Germany
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to provide support?
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Are you looking for a real change of scene working?
Can you cover at least three of the core skills listed below?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Responding to client support requests.
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
- Traveling to the client's location or connecting via remote link.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Providing basic training on computer operation and management.
- Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
Shape your world
We are looking to deliver expertise to our partner client at Germany location in Grossenkten with language skills of English and local language
The role may expect some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Excis.