PRODUCT MANAGER MS TEAMS ECOSYSTEM
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
PRODUCT MANAGER - MS TEAMS
For one of my leading communication clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Product Manager with technical knowhow of MS Teams. Specifically someone who has good experience implementing, building API's, integrating PBX and collaborations with other third party collaboration platforms where phone systems and Internet are integrated to MS Teams.
My client can consider freelancers or for those wishing for a permanent opportunity, a great salary and package is available.
If this is you, please do not delay in getting in touch for immediate consideration for interview and start!
In this role you will be responsible for the success of the MS Teams ecosystem and related services throughout the company. As such you are in the driver's seat defining product strategy, product value and roadmap priorities. This is a new position, formed to drive our business related to Microsoft Teams. As such you will propel integration of our existing products in MS Teams, as well as adding new 3rd party products.
- Ensuring that my clients MS Teams propositions deliver on the needs of our clients in the EU.
- You will provide vision on collaborations tools like Teams and direction to the internal teams and stakeholders.
- You will align on priorities and deliver a roadmap that will satisfy our stakeholders and customers.
- Lead and manage the product proposition and implementation process at Group level.
- Write product/service descriptions, requirements, and other necessary documentation.
- Manage internal and 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Building business cases for new products and services.
- Train sales teams and keep them up to date.
- Support marketing with marketing team resources.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Previous experience in roles like Product Manager or comparable within the IT or telecommunications sector.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams. Preferably demonstrable success in building business propositions with Microsoft services.
- Preferably experience with an application marketplace ecosystem.
- Experience integrating (software) products from 3rd parties.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, combining a commercial drive with product understanding.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Proactive, inquisitive and analytical servant leader.
- Having worked in high growth environments and/or multinational virtual teams would be beneficiary.
- Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language.
Location: Primary location is Almere, however you can be based from a number of my clients European offices (contact to discuss options)
- For Freelance- Rates: €75 per hour - Contract: 3 to 6 months.
- Permanent option available. Base Salary circa €90 to €95K
- Detavast option - contract to perm.