IBM FileNet Developer (Inside IR35)
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by Apps IT Ltd
Job Title IBM FileNet/Case Manager/Content Navigator Developer
- 8+ years of IT industry experience. Design, develop, troubleshoot and implement large and complex IBM Case Manager Solutions.
- DOJO - Min 1.8; Case Manager 5.2; Content navigator 2 and above.
- Unix - Basic Scripting
- Skills: IBM Case Manager version - 220.127.116.11 & Content navigator version - 18.104.22.168 - Should be expert level
- IBM Filenet P8 - expert - Filenet P8 5.2.0 fix pack 5/Filenet P8 5.2.1 fix pack 5
- Java/J2EE - Advanced, Spring - Advanced, Junit- Advanced, iBatis/Hibernate - Intermediate
- Additional Skill - WebSphere
- Strong experience of P8 content engine and process engine APIs is a must.
- Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Experience use of Urban Code Deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities Sr Developer/Developer
- Generic Managerial Skills Developer will be working in a team of highly motivated technical experts delivering various challenging high visibility projects.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- Develop different components of Case Manager solutions like pages, workflows, widgets,custom components etc.
- Develop Java/J2EE based components to integrate with Case Manager and/or Filenet.
- Develop unit test suites.
- Develop System Monitoring tools.
- Contribute to operational and risk remediation activities.
Start Date: ASAP