Enterprise Application Architect
Posted on Apr 29, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
A high profile global corporate seeks an Enterprise Application Architect based at its European HQ close to Amsterdam. As part of a transformation programme across EMEA, the role will be responsible for the design and delivery of new data, process and application architecture in preparation for the implementation of a single SAP S4 ERP platform.
This is a high profile role that reports directly into the C-level management and will...
- Establish a digital strategy and roadmap and align IT strategy and planning with business goals and objectives
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Lead technology deployments
- Coordinate architecture governance
- Evaluate and assess project proposals for architectural fit and required effort.
Applicants must have...
- 10 plus years experience as an Enterprise Architecture, ideally within complex international environments
- Knowledge of business applications (SAP S4 HANA is a plus), SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Excellent (English) written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business needs
For more information on this and similar roles, please contact Johnny Abbott (see below).