Software Developer (Python) Remote-Based
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by WA Consultants
Software Engineer required for a global fashion designer based in Stockholm for a remote-based six month initial contract.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a software developer with a strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software products.
- An understanding of the challenges designing and implementation of large scale distributed systems
- Excellent programming in Python
- Passionate about testing your code and follow test-driven development
- Experienced in Azure (security, azure devops, pipelines, release and monitoring)
- Experienced in machine learning application development, or at least interested in machine learning and data science
- Experience in Typescript, Nginx, Docker & Token handling (working with tools such as postman, oauth)
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Knowledge of working with APIs in Python
- A great team player in an agile team setup, willing to take different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment and to reach our goal together.
- Fluent in English with great communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Rudimentary skills in Proxy, linting, SQL and Git
- Life cycle management
To arrange an interview, please call Jonathan Taylor or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.