Service Designer - IOT - Mobile Telecoms
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by Project People
Job in a Nutshell
As Service Designer you will be responsible for re-defining the end-to-end customer journeys for this specific programme of work. All new internal and external processes need to be defined, agreed and documented supporting all business stakeholders inclusion. As part of the fastest growing part of Three you will be viewing these improvements with various lenses to ensure all new technology, products and services are incorporated into these service designed journeys.
What else it involves
* Coordinating, managing and facilitating the delivery of improvements with designated stakeholders for delivery at communicated times
* Responsible service design on current IoT Enablement Project delivering initiatives across the Explore, Buy, Build and Run Customer Journeys
* Develop an agile delivery roadmap for Service Design which releases new end-to-end operational processes and a Service Design Specification for core IoT products.
* Implement service blueprints, process and governance models for IoT across multiple organisational units.
* Showcase the streamlined interaction between customers, people, processes, digital tools & technologies.
* Produce Monthly and Weekly Reports on progress.
* Deliver 2 phases of updates to the overall business at 2 months and 4 months.
* Provide a roadmap of future items that need to be included over time
The Skills we are looking for
- Strong and proven technical background for understanding of IoT devices, mobile devices, networks and technologies within the mobile industry
- Track record of working in mobile and/or IoT device and testing support teams
- Ability to work with and influence a wide variety of technical stakeholders
- Commercial, marketing and technical understanding for mobile telecoms
- Clear thinking and communications for influencing a wider nontechnical audience
- Proven ability to identify, adopt rational solutions and implementation of plans
- Experienced in end to end project management with strong analytical skills
- "Can Do" proactive attitude to work and projects
- Experience working in a device technical environment
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast moving industry
- Strong skills in reporting, analytical and insights related to products and projects
- Development of presentations and delivery of the same essential
Nice to Have
Third level technical degree
Previous work experience in a mobile operator devices & terminals team
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.