Salesforce Technical Lead
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by Brookwood
Not Specified, United Kingdom
£603 - £603 Daily
Salesforce Technical Lead
We are supporting a global consultancy.
This is just over 4 months initially, with a view for further extensions.
The day rate is £603.68 Inside IR35.
This is a 2-stage telephone interview.
Location- Remote, likely to remain remote moving forwards
Strong knowledge of Salesforce, able to give the client guidance in terms of best practice and approach to using Salesforce to match their needs.
Can give strategic thought leadership as well as act hands on where necessary in development Can offer solution architecture design documentation
This role will have day-to-day management of the Salesforce technical team, onshore and offshore. Working with the client you'll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus). You'll coordinate offshore usage with a Solution Architect and Project Manager. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Front End web technologies).
Typical Snapshot - Technical Lead
- Architect complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- You'll be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce/Force.com.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce and Force.com.
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs eg terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Oversee code reviews.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in technology implementation for full life cycle enterprise software projects.
- At minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Lightning experience
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skill
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
£450 - £500 Daily
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
£575 - £625 Annual