RDSM Network L3 - Spain
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
RDSM Network/Security Consultant - Spain
We are looking for an experienced RDSM Network/Security Consultant to join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in Spain - remote.
The position of a RSDM is responsible for the ongoing network operations management.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience of networking technologies, such as routing, switching, wireless networking; managing heterogeneous environment & generate metrics related to Network performance, capacity, availability, failure rates, and will also have a strong background in network performance management, service delivery and strategic operations planning with a strong technical orientation & creative in problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide tier-3 (expert level) operational support to resolve critical business issues that require deep network troubleshooting techniques and performance analysis
* Independently own the Network Infrastructure support solving complex issues and suggest design modifications as appropriate.
- Ensure SLAs are met - Responsible for performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting and capacity planning for the Network platforms.
- Perform monitoring and maintenance of overall environment working with experienced team members.
- Perform change controls. Update process documentation and team portals
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning and analysis, performance analysis & Root Cause Analysis.
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call.
- Automate operational tasks to make processes simpler and more robust.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently.
* Manage network service providers and matrixed resources
* Refresh heat-maps and operations plans for campus networks, and all WAN, LAN, and WLAN connectivity
* Monitor and analyze statistical data to develop improvement plans for network and application performance
* Provide an effective network capacity plan
* Develop and monitor global weekly and monthly trending reports by business sectors to justify future growth
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree, or related qualification
* Certifications is a must (CCNP, CCDP, CCIE - SP or Routing/Switching)
* Minimum 12+ years of working in a Network/Telecommunications role, with expert level experience with MPLS, SIP, IP, Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, VPN, Firewalls, etc technologies
* Experience of working in a multi-cultural, virtual team, across multiple geographical regions
* Experience with technologies such as: Cisco/Arista/Juniper HSRP/VRRP, VRF, VPC, VC, LACP, Fabric Path.
* Extensive support of Routing Protocols/Technologies such BGP, OSPF, Logical Overlay, IOS-XR, MPLS VPN, Multicast.
* Experience with DDI/IP Address management on solutions such as Infoblox
* Strong understanding of application communication methodologies.
* Ability to perform TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures with solid experience interpreting results.
* High level of confidence and competence communicating on bridges.
* Solid background in vendor management to drive incident resolution.
* Experience with monitoring tools and strategies.
* Execute and analyze packet captures using Netscout, Wireshark and other related technologies.
* Perform or participate in complex maintenance or deployment activities.
* Create or modify documentation in response to new events and learnings.
* Routinely provide constructive feedback for improvement opportunities
* Ability to coordinate and direct activities across multiple teams
* Excellent customer focus and engagement skills
* Ability to develop solutions within a complex operational environment
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Advanced knowledge of technical/business environment and problem determination strategies
* Develops and maintains standard operating procedure manual and processes used by the team
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.