Oximetry Development Engineer
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For our customer, one of the world's leading suppliers of diagnostic system solutions in Kanton Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for a committed and reliable personality as an Oximetry Development Engineer.
As a Senior Oximetry Development Engineer, your responsibilities will be focused on the development of the Oximeter unit in new product, ensuring the reliability, robustness, and the accuracy of the blood measurement results from the Oximeter.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate different options of unit architecture, as well as solutions from external partners
- Develop and optimize calibration/measurement concepts/algorithms
- Test and assess the robustness of concepts/algorithms
- Develop and optimize the data acquisition and signal interpretation
- Implement algorithms in a controlled development process
- Plan and establish test workflows and control
- Lead and drive the progress of work packages. Analyze and deliver the results
- Continuous optimize systems performance and robustness
- Closely collaborate with all our interdisciplinary teams to improve system design and performance
- Master or PhD in optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering area
- Strong skills in data analytics, familiar with one or several data analytic tools (eg Matlab, Python, R), good programming skills and automatizing analysis
- Solid experience in optical measurement system development, test and analysis
- Background in oximetry related topcis is a plus
- Experience in design of experiments
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment with interfaces to other R&D team and other stakeholders, eg operation, customer support, business area, etc.
- Fluent English, German is a nice to have
If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge in your career, then I look forward to receiving your application today.
Please note that we are only considering applications from Swiss and EU-27/EFTA nationals or Swiss work permit holders for our open positions in Switzerland.