Economist - Building
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Economist, to join this fast-moving Construction business, serving clients principally in the UK and Europe.
They have c 5,000 staff, based in 10 countries and provide Analysis and Economic forecasting for a range of businesses and organisations from Government to Private and Utility businesses across the globe.
As an Economist, you will be working on a range of interesting projects and responsibilities including:-
- Responsible for providing a range of analysis,
- Micro & Macroeconomic research.
- Putting together the Group's view on global growth prospects, including much of the analysis of interest rates and currencies.
- You will be providing analysis and supporting information on the Construction Industry , including Infrastructure / capital projects for large businesses, in the Utility / Energy /Government sectors.
- Writing a series of monthly and quarterly reports and articles for publications and media
- Attending Seminars and giving Presentations
- Presenting on Webex and live seminars
- Providing support and mentoring to other team members
As an Economist , you will the following skills
-You must have demonstrable macro/micro economic research experience
-Construction, Infrastructure or Consultancy experience is desirable
-You will be adaptable, rigorous, and creative in seeking solutions to difficult economic questions
-Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey economic analysis to specialist and non-specialist audiences
-You will thrive in roles with multiple stakeholders and in a constantly evolving environment
-An eye for detail and a strong dedication to quality
- If you're looking for a long term career opportunity with great prospects, then apply today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£95 - £180 Daily
£60 - £70 Daily