Grounds Maintenance Operations Assistant
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by CV-Library
Here at Supreme Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Grounds Maintenance Operations Assistant to join a growing business.
Our client is looking for 2 motivated & hungry to progress individuals to join the company on a full time permanent basis.
* Assisting the Areas Ops Manager on treatment & removal of specialist plants & shrubs on sites across England & Wales and Landscape Improvement & Installation across South East England all year round.
* PA1 - PA6 Essential
* Assisting during our Winter Maintenance season with gritting & snow clearance across England & Wales.
* Help or assist with project planning, organisation & service delivery.
* Ensuring project are delivered to the highest standard and on time. •
* Interaction with customers, suppliers our own operational teams & sub-contractors to ensure the smooth-running of operations.
* Research and implement new ways of working to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
* Undertake any other duties appropriate to the position, which contribute to the purpose and objectives of the business
* The ideal candidate will be someone that enjoys outdoor work and willing to learn news skills with an ambition, drive and determination of progressing to the role of Area Operation Manager eventually.
What you'll get in return
* The business offer a fantastic progression opportunities long term with the ability to develop on qualifications & experience
* Role comes with a van as standard which is flexible for use outside of work & fuel card provided
£18k - £23k + Bonus.
If you are interested in this role apply to the advert ASAP & I will get in touch to discuss it all in more detail