IT Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, are looking for a IT Business Analyst to join their team in Basingstoke for a 12 month+ contract. We are looking for someone who has solid experience in Incident and Problem management process, as well as a good understanding of the IT life cycle and processes.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
* Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
* Represent existing and potential IDS Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate.
* Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals.
* Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
* Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
* Effectively assess and communicate the value of contrasting IDS solutions.
* Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
* Lead, influence and drive OCM, ensuring new programs and solutions ‘arrive’ ready to deliver value.
* Collaborate effectively to work as one team across IDS, Infrastructure and MCE.
* Capture and pro-actively share best-practices and look for replication opportunities.
* Lead and shape our digital governance processes, ensuring that quarterly operational assessments of our channels are performed, documented and shared with senior leadership.
* Drive operational efficiencies by adopting innovation and automation to improve our digital governance controls.
* Take ownership and manage the problem management process, conduct reviews to minimize major incidents and liaise with global and regional teams to resolve issues.
* Become a subject matter expert in our customer consent, reconciliation and authentication processes, advising key stakeholders in trends and best practices from other regions within the company
* Manage the relationship with our internal development group ensuring processes, quality targets and resource scheduling are met, whilst driving efficiencies and innovation to improve the service.
* Identifying and implementing technologies and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency and availability of our platforms and processes.
The role is a contract position for initially 12 months and the role is inside IR35.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
* Experience with Incident and Problem management processes, tools and techniques
* Understanding of IT life cycle methodology & processes.
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage end-to-end projects involving multiple stakeholders
* Experience of project execution with technology and capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation
* Experience with an Agile approach to project delivery and it’s supporting technologies.
* Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication and presentation.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical language
* Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual (not collocated) environment.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects working with a cross functional team.
* Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
* Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally.
* Demonstrated understanding of the importance of quality and compliance obligations
* Excellent knowledge of English language.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”.
This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£43.5k - £48.4k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual