Bridging & Commercial Advisor
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by CV-Library
My client, a leading company based in Hemel Hempstead are currently recruiting for a Bridging & Commercial advisor to join their team. The role will be a full time permanent position.
The Package - What you could earn
· An exceptionally competitive salary depending on experience.
· Business performance related bonus.
· Excellent career progression opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Advisors will be responsible for managing the entire client journey with potential customers, through from query to approval
· Screen and qualify potential clients using excellent customer service skills and a good judge of character
· Taking down their details and then calling them back to run through the loan offer
· Loan processing - collecting all the required detail together and packaging them for the lender
· This is a heavily regulated industry so adherence to compliance policy is essential
· Dealing with telephone and e-mail queries
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
· Outstanding customer service skills with a friendly, approachable attitude and be an excellent judge of character
· Finance experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
· Ideally you will hold a relevant qualification in Finance, however training can be offered to the right candidate
· Natural problem-solver with strong analytical skills
Please contact (url removed) for more info or apply online with an updates CV