Senior Embedded Software Engineer - North Brabant
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by Tiro Partners
Senior Embedded Software Engineer required. Our market leading client based in Eindhoven is currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer with unrivalled design and development expertise within the Embedded software technology space.
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will have deep hands-on expertise in Embedded software development, and play a key role in defining and architecting the company's ground breaking product range as part of their award winning R & D department.
Working closely with the Development Team Lead, Software Architect and Senior management team, you will contributing to the systems architecture, ensuring the wider development team build the application in line with the required specifications.
An extensive background in Embedded software is a must as is broad knowledge across C, C++, Python, Shell and Linux.
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be comfortable both designing applications and providing hands-on coding capabilities when required. The position will suit someone who is comfortable working in highly agile and fast paced environments which have a start-up mentality and culture (although please note our client is part of large multinational).
To summarise, the Senior Embedded Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Unrivalled knowledge in Embedded software technology development
- Significant expertise in Embedded software product design and product development
- Extensive knowledge of C, C++, Python, Shell and Linux
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments work with Git, Jira, CI/CD etc
- Demonstrable experience working in both software developer and software designer position
- Experienced in end-to-end product development
- Has experience in automated testing environments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, so please get in touch with you most recent CV if you would like to know more and looking for a new role.