Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer. Candidate will provide technical guidance on DevOps practices.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in software development ( Java, .Net, AbiNio )
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with Bitbucket, TFS, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI or relevant technologies.
- Minimum of 7 years of supporting DevOps practices and minimum of 3 years of public cloud experience (AWS or Azure).
- Minimum of 5 years experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace/Application Insights/New Relic/Splunk)
- Must be a self-learner and able to work independently without supervision & able to deliver on time under tight deadlines
- 5+ years work experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD.
- Hands-on experience in programming knowledge (Python or Shell script) to automate repeated tasks
- Strong analytical & debugging skills - able to differentiate the Infra vs Application related issues
- Hands on experience with build and deployment automation to support complex environment topologies.
- Ability to clearly document and communicate architectural concepts at multiple levels
- Hands on experience with infrastructure monitoring tools both configuration and implementation.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related tech field
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.