Senior Enterprise Architecture Analyst
Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by TEKsystems
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Architecture Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Refine and document the bank-wide Lifecycle Management (LCM) risk methodology based on recently agreed extensions and drive required terminology harmonization
- Document LCM data architecture and risk calculation approach across all involved data sources
- Identify data architecture improvements and set up an interim data quality issue management process
- Conduct requirements elicitation for a consolidated LCM reporting
- Oversee the implementation roadmap and provide transparency for all stakeholders
- Develop reporting extensions for various different stakeholders
- Answer ad-hoc data and analytic demands
- Contribute to data architecture documentation, analysis and enhancements of other key IT risk and IT strategy topics to enable data-driven decision support by improving accuracy and efficiency
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Around 10 years of experience on similar role in large organization, architecture department or architect role in a big program
- Hands-on experience with SQL 7 years of experience ( in data analysis)
- Experience with logical and physical Datamodelling
- Experience in creating and reading enterprise architecture models
- Experience in presenting data-driven results to senior management stakeholders
- Good understanding of typical IT processes carried out in large organizations, eg change management, IT infrastructure provisioning and decommissioning, life cycle planning, etc.
- Good understanding of software architectures, including the interaction of hardware, operating systems, databases, web Servers, Middleware and other components
- Analytical thinking and structured working style
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.