Posted on Apr 28, 2021 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £45,000 + bonus & benefits
A growing data consultancy has opportunities for Data Scientists to join them in Leeds.
As a Data Scientist where you will work to further understand, retain, model, predict, segment and monetise data and help clients take their analytical capabilities to the next level. You will be strong in quantitative analysis, statistics, or mathematics, have strong programming skills and the ability to draw business insights that add real value.
* A degree (2:1 or higher) in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Operations Research
* Excellent communication skills, with experience of stakeholder management
* Keen to work in a start-up environment, energised by the prospect of a more varied role than in a corporate environment.
* Experience in a similar statistical role, with a good understanding of Python, R, Matlab, SQL etc.…
* A very good practical understanding of the main machine learning methods.
* High level of understanding of data science and/or network science