Senior Enterprise Architect, IT Architect - Data Architecture, SQL (7524)
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by iET SA
Senior Enterprise Architect, IT Architect - Data Architecture, SQL
Senior Enterprise Architect - Data Architecture | Zurich City | 6 months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Architect - Data Architecture.
With this assignment, you will play a key role in redefining the overall data architecture for all bank-wide reporting and data analyses concerning the overall IT architecture. These reports are used by divisional and functional CIOs and Chief Architects as well as a broad community of IT Owners. During the project, you will identify the data architecture's possible improvements, oversee the implementation roadmap and provide transparency for all stakeholders.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in a similar role in a large organization, architecture department or architect role in a big program
- Hands-on experience with using SQL for in data analysis
- Experience with logical and physical data modelling
- Good understanding of typical IT processes carried out in large organizations, eg change management, IT infrastructure provisioning and decommissioning and life cycle planning
- Solid knowledge of software architectures, including the interaction of hardware, operating systems, databases, web Servers, Middleware and other components
- Analytical thinking and structured working style
Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Refine and document the bank-wide Lifecycle Management (LCM) risk methodology based on recently agreed extensions and drive required terminology harmonization
- Document LCM data architecture and risk calculation approach across all involved data sources
- Identify data architecture improvements and set up an interim data quality issue management process
- Conduct requirements elicitation for a consolidated LCM reporting
- Oversee the implementation roadmap and provide transparency for all stakeholders
- Develop reporting extensions for various different stakeholders
- Responsible for answer ad-hoc data and analytic demands
- Contribute to data architecture documentation, analysis and enhancements of other key IT risk and IT strategy topics to enable data-driven decision support by improving accuracy and efficiency
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly.