Senior Functional Automation Tester
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
Morson Talent are recruiting for an international software consultancy who carry out large scale projects for EU institutions. As part of an on-going project my client is looking for a Senior Functional Automation Tester to be based from Brussels. This role will be working remotely due to Covid, however you must be in Brussels from day 1 of the contract and ready to go to the office when restrictions are lifted.
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and Datamodelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Perform functional testing and/or liaise with the test team to help ensuring that business and functional requirements enter into the test stream correctly.
- Master + 13 years of IT professional experience
- 6 years of experience in writing and executing technical and functional test cases
- 4 years of experience in coordinating functional testing cycles
- 3 years of experience in conducting quality control assessments
- 2 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems
- 2 years of experience in development of functional automated testing scripts (eg Cypress)
- 2 years of experience with UML or Case Tools
- Experience with relational DBMS
- Experience in web technologies
- Excellent knowledge of XML.
- Ability to apply high quality standards in the IS quality control procedures
- Ability to coordinate and draft functional testing results
- Ability to prepare testing data respecting defined thresholds
- Ability to coordinate the user acceptance phase for the testing of web applications.
Knowledge of project management methodology (eg PM2, Prince, PMI)
Knowledge of XBRL.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.