Enterprise Architect - SQL
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Enterprise Architecture Analyst - SQL (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10 years of experience as Enterprise Architecture Analyst in large organization, architecture department or in an architect role in a big program
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis with SQL, combined with an ability to present data-driven results to senior management stakeholders
- Expertise in logical and physical Datamodelling as well as in creating and reading enterprise architecture models
- Familiarity with developing Tableau visualizations, Hadoop ecosystem and Apache Spark is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of typical IT processes carried out in large organizations such as change management, IT infrastructure provisioning and decommissioning and life cycle planning
- Good understanding of software architectures, including the interaction of hardware, operating systems, databases, web Servers, Middleware and other components
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is of advantage
- Refining and documenting the Lifecycle Management (LCM) risk methodology based on recently agreed extensions and driving required terminology harmonization
- Ensuring the documentation of LCM data architecture and risk calculation approach across all involved data sources
- Conducting requirements elicitation for a consolidated LCM reporting as well as answering ad-hoc data and analytic demands
- Identifying data architecture improvements and constructing an interim data quality issue management process
- Supervising the implementation roadmap and providing transparency for all stakeholders through reporting extensions
- Participating in data architecture documentation, analysis and enhancements of other key IT risk and IT strategy topics in order to enable data-driven decision support by improving accuracy and efficiency
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.