IBOR Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IBOR Business Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 6+ years of professional working experience as a Business Analyst with knowledge of Financial Accounting/Treasury processing & Process flow is a must
- Solid knowledge of IBOR is mandatory
- Detailed Financial Service/Instruments experience - FX, OTC & Money Markets; Agile experience preferred
- Proficiency using MS Excel, as well as excellent data analysis skills
- Demonstrated hands-on experience of working in large complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German language skills is a distinct advantage
- Gathering requirements from all stakeholders, validating, documenting and analysing the detailed requirements for the Target State Finance booking model
- Validating trade economic details in the trade life cycle - trade settlements and trade payments
- Performing detailed analysis of accounting/finance related processing, P&L, Accruals, Monthly and End of Day Reporting as well as booking in the sub-ledgers
- Assisting in the development of appropriate test plans
- Support the FX levelling & Accruals, as well as detailed analysis of Target solution
- Coordinating requirements from Front Office, Risk, Product Control, Operations, Financial Accounting/Treasury
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 16909
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.