Scrum Master - Financial Services
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scrum Master - vacancy for our Zürich based client in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of experience as a scrum master in combination with multiple years of professional experience within the financial industry or within consulting
- Strong background in agile project management and frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, JIRA, Spotify, SAFe, LeSS
- Excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework and Scrum's roles, artefacts, events and rules
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead key projects
- University degree in a relevant profession and Scrum Master certification is a prerequisit
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is beneficial
- Guiding a team to use Agile and Scrum practices and values to meet customer needs as well as coaching a team to perform all task according to scrum processes
- Directing service projects of strategic importance together with different product owners
- Cooperating closely with different product owners and supporting them to create and prioritize the product backlog
- Organizing and facilitating Scrum ceremonies like Daily Scrum
- Encouraging and coaching the team to improve themselves by identifying and implementing measurements for improvement
- Maintaining project progress by early mitigation of project risks in combination with keeping deadlines, budget and scope under control
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.