IT Project Manager (PLAN IT Aspire)
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by ITech Consult
IT Project Manager (PLAN IT Aspire) - pharma projects, GxP system validation implementation, Waterfall (PMP), SAP Solution Manager, Project Documentation and Change Management
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a IT Project Manager (PLAN IT Aspire). Client is in the process of transforming it's ERP landscape to enable the "intelligent enterprise".
This is driven by the ASPIRE program, which is a multi-year initiative aiming at defining and developing the functional ERP roadmaps in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems leveraging industry and best practices following a green field approach. ASPIRE is not about re-doing, it is about re-thinking and re-designing the backbone of our company.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Supply Chain Planning and Project Management capabilities. As IT Project Manager within Plan IT ASPIRE you will be working in our multicultural, dynamic and innovative team located in Kaiseraugst providing Project Management capabilities.
The role of the IT Project Manager within Plan IT ASPIRE is accountable to ensure successful execution of all project management activities, including, and not only, Project Timelines management, coordination of the different workstreams activities across all involved teams, and Documentation and Deliverables management. Reporting to the global Program Lead, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing different projects within the PLAN IT ASPIRE organization.
Areas of responsibility:
* Main point of contact within the Plan IT team to gather and track all project related activities and deliverables on the different IT projects running under the PLAN IT team.
* Working in Tandem with the Business Project Manager within the SCP Project, leading the monitoring and tracking on any technical integration activities related to Supply Chain Planning and S/4 Global Template project including design, build, test and deployment activities.
* Managing Stakeholders and senior management within SCP and GT S/4 Project providing continuous communication and updates on all related project related activities.
* Identify and resolve/escalate risks, issues and make decisions related to any project related activity that can impact Supply Chain Planning and the S/4 project.
* Collaborate with business, IT solution architects and service providers internally and off-shore to achieve completion of milestones across the project.
* Collaboration with Project Quality Management lead to ensure adherence to the program methodology across the different IT tools.
* Manage both GxP and non GxP validated projects.
* Manage and populate all Solution Management (SOLMAN-Focus Build) activities as per ASPIRE and Project mandatory guidelines.
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in computer science, software engineering or similar field with experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in a global environment
* 8y+ experience as a IT Project Manager in previous pharma projects/pharmaceutical environment
* Proven experience in a GxP system validation implementation
* Experience on project delivery methodologies. Preferably, experience on Waterfall (PMP) and AGILE SCRUM techniques
* Experience with SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), Project Documentation and Change Management
* Aim to learn and deal/work with very experienced solution and integration architects.
* Strong adaptability mindset to support an agile and dynamic environment of constant priority changes
* Open-minded and flexibility, with the ability to do hands-on work in order to accomplish the deliverables and deadlines
* Constantly looking for improvements in ways of working (Process/tools/organization)
* Fluent in English orally and in writing
* Excellent analytical and communication skills allowing to engage with business partners and understand their needs
Nice to Haves:
* Pharma experience
* Experience on SolMan Focus build
* Understanding of Production Planning, and Supply Chain Planning capabilities
Reference no: 920252 AD
Role: IT Project Manager (PLAN IT Aspire)
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP (01.06.2021)
Duration: until 01.06.2022, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.