Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by TEKsystems
Role: Oracle Developer
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire an experienced Oracle Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- 8+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Development
- Experience with Exadata and performance tuning
- MS SQL: detailed knowledge in MS SQL partitioning, column store, large volumes of data (TBs)
- Knowledge of relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology.
- Good understanding of Microsoft BI suite (SSIS and SQL Server)
- Experience with interfaces such as TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed
- Any exposure to evolving concepts in MS BI 2019 will be preferred (Power BI, Column Store, Tabular Model, etc).
- Virtual technologies
- Experience of using JIRA
- SAFe or other scaled agile experience
- Proven knowledge of Agile methodologies
- S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of MDX, ADO, .NET, XMLA
- Proficiency in developing Cubes using SSAS, and developing reports using SSRS
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.