SAP SOLMAN IT Project Manager- Pharma
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a SAP SOLMAN IT Project Manager- Pharma for a mission in the wonderful city of Kaiseraugst Switzerland. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team.
Client is in the process of transforming it's ERP landscape to enable the "intelligent enterprise".
The role of the IT Project Manager within Plan IT ASPIRE is accountable to ensure successful execution of all project management activities, including, and not only, Project Timelines management, coordination of the different workstreams activities across all involved teams, and Documentation and Deliverables management
Start date: 01.06.2021
Duration: 1 Year
Work location: Kaiseraugst
Remote: No (certain days home office only)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in computer science, software engineering or similar field with experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in a global environment (*)
- 8y+ experience as a IT Project Manager in previous pharma projects/pharmaceutical environment (*)
- Proven experience in a GxP system validation implementation (*)
- Experience on project delivery methodologies. Preferably, experience on Waterfall (PMP) and AGILE SCRUM techniques (*)
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), Project Documentation and Change Management (*)
- Aim to learn and deal/work with very experienced solution and integration architects.
- Strong adaptability mindset to support an agile and dynamic environment of constant priority changes
- Open-minded and flexibility, with the ability to do hands-on work in order to accomplish the deliverables and deadlines
- Constantly looking for improvements in ways of working (Process/tools/organization)
- Fluent in English orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and communication skills allowing to engage with business partners and understand their needs
Nice to Haves:
- Experience on SolMan Focus build
- Understanding of Production Planning, and Supply Chain Planning capabilities
If you would like to be considered for this exciting project, apply/get in touch with Kunal today for an informal chat about the role, or request a call back!
Share your CV: (see below)