Senior Systems Platform Architect
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by Harvey Nash Group
This role of Senior Systems Platform Architect will be focused in a fast paced Service Delivery team, helping to solve problems, plan solutions and overall design the footprint of their solutions. You will be focused on Infrastruccture design and work closely with a team of Technology Architects and Engineers to create infrastructure frameworks that fit each application.
- Are you passionate about systems architecture?
- Would you like to build mission critical Middleware infrastructure?
- Are you passionate about delivering quality?
If so... this is the position for you!
In this position:
- Be responsible for meeting with peers, engineers, application team(s) and user(s), to determine that all the high-level requirements have been met.
- Be responsible for implementing, managing, and supporting application infrastructure components while leveraging current standards and best practices.
- Be in charge of resolving Internet architectural and operational problems impacting infrastructure and product availability.
- May contribute to the definition of new standards.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply directly here or alternatively reach out to me directly at (see below)
This position will only consider Stamp 4 or EU passports.