Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Manchester Staff are currently working with an award winning Design Agency who are looking to add a talented UX Designer to their team. The role offers a mixture of remote and office based work combined with flexible working hours.
The ideal UX Designer will ideally have previous agency experience (not essential) and be able to evidence diversity amongst their work.
Are you a UX designer looking for a new challenge within an exciting, growing but very much established Design Agency? Then this could be the role for you!
* Develop digital designs across both web and mobile.
* Work across an exciting client base boasting big name brands.
* Devise customer journeys, wireframing and designing responsive websites
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
* Work closely with the wider design and engineering teams to create effective design solutions.
* Work on the design vision to ensure it is successfully considered throughout the implementation stage.
* Be part of a fantastic team, share your knowledge to ensure users needs are satisfied and business goals achieved.
* Experience using tools such as Figma, Adobe, Balsamiq, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
* Strong UX – illustrator
* Previous Agency experience is highly desirable
* Able to multi task and work across multiple projects
* Strong Team Player
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Excellent portfolio showcasing Digital Design work
* Experience designing information rich interfaces.
* Have the ability to articulate and present your design rationale to both colleague and clients.
- Attractive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Flexible Working
- A clear career progression plan.
- Performance bonus.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32.6k - £35.6k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual