Sales Office Manager
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Sales Office Manager (Ref: 10185)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an opportunity for a confident and highly motivated Sales Office Manager to manage a proactive internal pricing team offering a pricing service for our Building Products division based at our Ashton Keynes sales office.
About the role
Within this role you will ensure true territory ownership by understanding market activities and identify new customer and project opportunities.
Other elements to the role include:
* Measure team performance against business KPI’s
* Drive a dynamic team in line with business strategy and commercial goals
* Portraying an excellent company image to customers, encouraging repeat business
* Raise the profile of Aggregate Industries
* True territory ownership, knowing and working to agreed Sales targets
* Key account ownership of a selected customers – targeting new business to grow these accounts
* Full involvement in Tender process for Key accounts
* Ownership of Price List maintenance
* Understand profit and loss by factory, product and customer
* Target Value Added Product opportunities / projects that deliver additional profit
* Identify VAP project opportunities
* Ensure quotation follow up is carried out throughout the team meeting KPI standards
* Influence the management of price lists through territory knowledge with recommendations
* Seek additional opportunities for AI products outside of Masterblock and liaise with relevant colleagues
* Close liaison with the Customer Service and External Teams to unite in line with strategic goals
* Proactive quotation follow ups to be prioritised and recorded
What will you bring?
* Good Commercial understanding
* Experienced in customer service
* Good negotiation skills
* Able to work under pressure
* Excellent telephone manner
* Customer focused approach
* Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
* Accuracy to detail - Get it right first-time approach
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £48k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£9 - £9 Hourly
£20k - £20k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual