IT Account Manager
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Account Manager – Permanent
Salary: £40,000 £55,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare options
Secure new business sales in Government Transport with a specific focus on selling technology consulting, digital services, CRM, cloud, data and analytics, ERP, cyber, testing and application management.
* Reporting into Transport Domain Head, supporting the ongoing growth of the UK transport sub-sector working in close alignment with the Account Lead for Government Transport.
* Building and maintaining active and effective customer relationships with Key Client Stakeholders (Commercial, IT and business)
* Providing account and client management for ongoing engagements supporting growth and client satisfaction
* Maintaining and developing the opportunity pipeline for specific clients.
* Co-ordinating and leading on new bids and working with strategic partners (e.g. Microsoft, and AWS) as required.
* Strong Sales ethic
* Working on customer site in the UK
* Ability to work on own and as part of a team
* Understanding of new world thinking
* Digital Development and Agile
* Cloud and SaaS
* Technology Consultancy
* Experience of account management in UK Public Sector (Desirable not essential)
* Proven client management and internal stakeholder management skills
* Innovative approach and “can do” attitude
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£20k - £45k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual