Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by CV-Library
TEXO Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a UAS Pilot to join our TEXO DSI division based down in Witham, Essex.
Purpose of the Role:
To become a UAS pilot, you will need:
* Strong interest and enthusiasm for UAS Technologies.
* The ability to think outside the box.
* High level of concentration with a logical mindset.
* The ability to manage pressure and prioritise.
* Happy to travel and work away from home.
* Experience flying 0-20kg multi rotor systems (fixed wing is desirable but can be trained)
* Experience preferably in Close proximity, congested airspace asset inspection flying.
* Over 50 hours flying experience preferably
* Full UK Driving license
As a UAV your main purpose is to ensure that the flight safety of the aircraft is always maintained, and data acquisition is always captured at the highest standard.
Area(s) of Responsibility:
As a UAV Pilot, you will be responsible for effectively and safely operating a system, this will include:
* Oversee ground and flight operations.
* Follow specific data capturing techniques to obtain the optimum data.
* Perform pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight safety checks.
* Troubleshoot equipment issues.
* Ensure total compliance with all CAA regulations.
* Update, input and promote Texo DSI SMS (Safety Management System), Centrik.
* Other work colleagues.
* General Public – while out on operations.
* Client Facing – during shows, demos, and site operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertake role of remote pilot of unmanned aerial vehicles whist on operational deployment.
* Preparation and recording of pre-flight planning and risk assessments.
* Preparation and recording of post flight reporting.
* Carry out operational management of on-site personnel, payload operators and observers.
* Maintain own pilot logs and currency in accordance with company policy requirements.
* Adhere to all policies and procedures for the operation of unmanned aerial vehicles and associated equipment to ensure safe and compliant operations.
* Preparation of reports to the Technical Manager Officer following risk events or incidents.
* Client liaison when operating on-site.
If interested and wish to apply please reach out to Callum Robertson at TEXO Recruitment in Aberdeen